SWEET LILAC IS A TRADING NAME OF CRAFTS4U2DO LTD.
UNIT 4, SHERDLEY BUSINESS PARK, ST HELENS, WA9 5GZ
- DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with the data protection law, which says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Only collected for valid and legitimate purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have informed you about and limited to those purposes.
- Accurate and up to date.
- Kept only for as long as is necessary.
- Kept securely.
- THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We collect different kinds of personal data from you/about you depending on the products and services you use.
- Data provided by you: We collect the personal data that you provide when you use our services/interact with us. This includes contacting us (we will ask you to enter your name and email address for us to reply back to you), signing up to our newsletter (again, we will ask for your name and email address and for your consent for us to add you to our mailing list), or creating an account (we will ask for name, address, telephone number and email address). We will also ask for your username and password, that you have created, each time you log in to your account.
- Payments data: No payment information is stored on our server. We use third party payment gateway providers (Paypal and Stripe) to process secure card payments and none of your card details are saved by ourselves. For further information on how our providers use your information please see their privacy policies:
- HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA
Personal information is any information that can identify you. We use your personal information to improve our services, communicate with you, offer you targeted advertisements and keep you informed of offers.
- Communicating with you: We will use your personal information to communicate with you and assist us with responding to your requests should you choose to contact us. We may also communicate with you about your account/transactions and inform you of any changes to our policies. Should you consent, we will use your personal information to communicate with you for marketing purposes.
- Targeted advertisements: Should you consent to our email marketing, we may use your personal data to personalise any emails we send out to you and ensure that the products we are advertising are relevant to your interests. We may also use it to determine the effectiveness of our advertisement campaigns.
- To fulfil your order: We will use your personal information in order to ensure that your purchases are sent to the correct address, and may use other data such as your email address to contact you if there is a problem regarding your order.
- For security purposes: We will use your personal data to help verify your account should you need to contact us or change your details/reset your password. We will also use your personal information to help us monitor fraud or violation of our policies.
We will never sell or share your personal information to third parties unless they are affiliated with Sweet Lilac.
- STORING YOUR DATA
We will only store your personal data for as long as is necessary or as long as we are legally required to do so by HMRC. At the end of this period we will delete your personal information.
We’re serious about protecting your personal information. We use 2 step verification on our websites, third party payment gateway providers and our MailChimp account to ensure your personal information is safe and secure.
- Mailing List
Upon creating an account with us on our website, you’ll be asked if you would like to join our mailing list which includes special offers, competitions, craft ideas and news.
We will ask how you would prefer to receive this information, and will not send you anything unless you give your consent. We may also contact you to make sure you are happy with our products and services.
- RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE & RESTRICTION
- It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate. Please inform us if your personal information changes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to:
- Request access: you can request access to your personal information at any time. We will provide a copy of the personal information we hold about you where you will be able to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction: you can request that any incorrect or incomplete personal information about you is corrected.
- Request erasure: you can request that we delete your personal information at any time.
- RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
- If you have provided your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We have many ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences, which data you would like processing and your wish to withdraw your consent:
- All email newsletters will contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link.
- You can email us at email@example.com
- You can call our customer service – these details will be available on the ‘Contact’ page on our website.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
- We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time – please check this page from time to time for changes.
- CONTACT US